2021 Jeep Gladiator Now in Orleans
If you're looking for a 2021 Jeep Gladiator near me, you've come to the right place. At Orleans Dodge, we have a nice selection of Gladiators from which to choose. If you don't find the one you want, our friendly sales associate will be sure to order the specifications you need. Let's take a look at why people are falling for this "truck jeep."
You have options when it comes to the 2021 Jeep Gladiator. You can select from one of these engines, so you can have the one that works for you. The engine choices on the Gladiator are:
• 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine that brings an astounding 285 horsepower and a maximum of 260 lb.-ft. of torque. This kind of power will take you off road for some fun times hiking. Also, it has the ability to tow up to 7,650 lbs.
• 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 engine delivers 260 horsepower and 442 lb.-ft. of torque, which is Best-in-Class. Also, discover the Variable Geometry Turbo technology, paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission. Need to do a little towing? You can tow up to 6,500 lbs. with this engine.
Other performance features you're sure to love, include:
• Heavy-duty Dana 44 front and rear solid axles
• Off-road staples
• Tru-Lok Electronic Locking Differentials offer incredible power
• High air intake including special water sealing, allowing you to get through 30 inches of water
• Higher levels of articulation
The body style of the Gladiator is unique, functional, and eye-catching. With its cross between looking like a pickup truck and a Jeep, the Gladiator is both an off-roading vehicle and provides room for hauling things in the bed.
You can also be closer to the outdoors with a zipperless Sunrider soft top and lightweight aluminum doors that can be easily removed. The windshield even folds down.
Other exterior features that will add to your experience include:
• All-steel bed with integrated tie-downs and available spray-in bedliner
• Available trail rail cargo management system offers adjustable tie-downs
• Available roll-up tonneau bed
• Available 115-volt power outlet
• Easy-to-lower segment-Exclusive three-position tailgate
The interior is just as pleasant as the exterior. With available leather-trimmed seats, a wrapped dashboard, and accent stitching, you will appreciate the hint of elegance. Also, choose available heated front seats, heated steering wheel, and Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control.
Safety and Technology
Safety features abound in the Gladiator. Some of these include:
• Available Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning With Active Braking( Disclosure
• Rear Cross Path Detection
• Available Blind Spot Monitoring
• Available Adaptive Cruise Control
• Parksense Rear Park Assist System( Disclosure
• Parkview Rear Back Up Camera
Find a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Orleans
Get in touch with Orleans Dodge for more details today.